- RT @NoHo_FilmFest: Filmmakers, submit #MusicFilms to @NoHo_FilmFest. Narrative & documentary, any length. #Music must be primary focus. htt… 7 hours ago
- RT @indiewire: "Chemistry isn't something you can predict. It's a freak thing." Rooney Mara instagram.com/p/26p4oNp1FZ/?… http://t.co/nKDv9E1Iv2 1 day ago
- RT @MDesbarres: The New York Dolls were one of the most influential rock bands ever. Check out these 40 classic pictures of the band! http:… 1 day ago
- Astounding record collection needs saving facebook.com/birgit.lotz.ve… #Ethnomusicology #RecordCollection #records #Music #MusicLibrary #library 1 day ago
- RT @BobWeide: Whenever they say, "Relax - we know what we're doing," don't relax, because they don't know what they're doing. 2 days ago
IFC Films picked up the film BACKCOUNTRY at the Toronto Film Festival and here is the trailer I cut up at N87 Creative. BACKCOUNTRY will be released in theaters this March.
Presented by xfinity & Film Festival Collective
Macon Film Festival Official Selection
Directed by Nicholas Goodman
Our music video “Eve” has been selected for the Film Festival Collective
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Film Festival Collective is an XFINITY On Demand program that features short films and other quality content, available to millions of XFINITY customers in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
Thank you, Macon Film Festival and Atlanta Film Festival!
Pleased as punch to be selected for the fifth year in a row to produce & edit the Cecil B. DeMille Award Tribute for the Golden Globes. This year’s honor goes to the charming and talented director, producer, actor and human rights activist George Clooney. Should be fun.