- Back to the #GoldenGlobeAwards wp.me/ptVPT-nX 2 days ago
- "Will I ever get to the movies? Sure, I'll buy you a ticket" - Leatherheads 2008 #GeorgeClooney #goldenglobes 2 days ago
- Painting Wind Turbines Purple Will Save Wildlife inhabitat.com/painting-wind-… @Inhabitat #windpower #savethebirdsandbats 4 days ago
- RT @NoHo_FilmFest: His "Sunset Boulevard" Moment: Michael Keaton in 'Birdman' twcc.com/articles/2014/… #BirdmanMovie #MichaelKeaton #indiefilm 4 days ago
- RT @RYOTnews: Photos of Rome's blinged out Catacomb Saints: on.ryot.org/1HmnViE http://t.co/Or76XNrzbJ 5 days ago
Pleased as punch to be selected for the fifth year in a row to produce & edit the Cecil B. DeMille Award Tribute for the Golden Globes. This year’s honor goes to the charming and talented director, producer, actor and human rights activist George Clooney. Should be fun.
In light of recent school shootings and the current debate about gun violence, I have dusted off my directorial debut film, Stigmata .44, a cautionary tale about Manuel, a seven-year-old boy who gets the power to shoot real bullets out of his bare hand.
Uppsala International Short Film Festival
Stigmata .44 has screened to enthusiastic audiences worldwide, including at the Edinburgh, Taos, East Hampton, Breckinridge and Florida film festivals, the Nuyorican Cafe (NYC), and the Los Angeles Violence Prevention Coalition.
The music video “Eve” that was produced by Mental Properties Productions for Rebecca Jordan just won the Directors Choice Award for Best Music video at the Rincon International Film Festival in Puerto Rico. Thank you, RIFF!
Just learned that our music video “Eve” is one of fifteen videos chosen out of a 1,000 submissions to the Rincon International Film Festival. Wow.