- “we really don’t know what is in our food. We are shopping blindly.” bitly.com/1yyH2Ay $25M to defeat OR & WA ballot initiatives: WHY? 5 days ago
- In Colorado, DuPont & Monsanto are outspending supporters of mandatory GMO labels by 22-1 ahead of Nov4 vote. One has to ask: WHY? #NOtoGMOs 5 days ago
- MINGUS, MONK AND MORE: PORTRAITS OF JAZZ GREATS PAINTED ON DRUM SKINS dangerousminds.net/comments/mingu… #drummers #jazz #art 5 days ago
- RT @JTToronto: Athens flood: Heavy rains bring chaos to Greece capital: youtu.be/_LEbg7l_W-w via @YouTube #climate #weather #floods 5 days ago
- this is really fucking cool - combines my interests in science, art, and film wired.com/2014/10/astrop… #interstellar #physics #truthisbeauty 6 days ago
In light of recent school shootings and the current debate about gun violence, I have dusted off my directorial debut film, Stigmata .44, a cautionary tale about Manuel, a seven-year-old boy who gets the power to shoot real bullets out of his bare hand.
Uppsala International Short Film Festival
Stigmata .44 has screened to enthusiastic audiences worldwide, including at the Edinburgh, Taos, East Hampton, Breckinridge and Florida film festivals, the Nuyorican Cafe (NYC), and the Los Angeles Violence Prevention Coalition.
The music video “Eve” that was produced by Mental Properties Productions for Rebecca Jordan just won the Directors Choice Award for Best Music video at the Rincon International Film Festival in Puerto Rico. Thank you, RIFF!
Just learned that our music video “Eve” is one of fifteen videos chosen out of a 1,000 submissions to the Rincon International Film Festival. Wow.