- Porterville hardest-hit place in California's punishing drought. Of 7,300 people, 1,000 have no running water fw.to/a5c23xd #water 2 days ago
- @petermdowd @Docuwest @DenverFilm @wadegardner congratulations Peter! 4 days ago
- Are YOU happy with Netflix? For Cinephiles Netflix Is Less and Less an Option ww2.kqed.org/arts/2014/09/1… #netflix @netflix #wheredidthemoviesgo? 4 days ago
- George Clooney to receive Golden Globes' Cecil B. DeMille award news.yahoo.com/george-clooney… via #GoldenGlobes #GeorgeClooney #DeMilleAward 5 days ago
- RT @richardbranson: What are you doing to prepare for space travel? Here's my centrifuge training @TheNASTARCenter virg.in/htt h… 5 days ago
In light of recent school shootings and the current debate about gun violence, I have dusted off my directorial debut film, Stigmata .44, a cautionary tale about Manuel, a seven-year-old boy who gets the power to shoot real bullets out of his bare hand.
Uppsala International Short Film Festival
Stigmata .44 has screened to enthusiastic audiences worldwide, including at the Edinburgh, Taos, East Hampton, Breckinridge and Florida film festivals, the Nuyorican Cafe (NYC), and the Los Angeles Violence Prevention Coalition.
The music video “Eve” that was produced by Mental Properties Productions for Rebecca Jordan just won the Directors Choice Award for Best Music video at the Rincon International Film Festival in Puerto Rico. Thank you, RIFF!
Just learned that our music video “Eve” is one of fifteen videos chosen out of a 1,000 submissions to the Rincon International Film Festival. Wow.