- She Gets Yelled At For Giving Coats To The Homeless. Her Response? Brilliant. thisblewmymind.com/she-gets-yelle… @po_st #weneedmoreofthis 2 days ago
- When Iggy Pop can’t live off his art, what chance do the rest have? theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/w… #SpotifykillsArt #makemusic #IggyPop 4 days ago
- Filmmakers: You Are Being Lied To trulyfreefilm.hopeforfilm.com/2014/10/crowdf… #indiefilm #crowdfunding #film 4 days ago
- How did we become a society suspicious of science? huff.to/1sSn2IL @HuffPostScience #science #thetruthisoutthere 1 week ago
- @marwilliamson great cast! never heard of it until now. thanks. 1 week ago
In light of recent school shootings and the current debate about gun violence, I have dusted off my directorial debut film, Stigmata .44, a cautionary tale about Manuel, a seven-year-old boy who gets the power to shoot real bullets out of his bare hand.
Uppsala International Short Film Festival
Stigmata .44 has screened to enthusiastic audiences worldwide, including at the Edinburgh, Taos, East Hampton, Breckinridge and Florida film festivals, the Nuyorican Cafe (NYC), and the Los Angeles Violence Prevention Coalition.
The music video “Eve” that was produced by Mental Properties Productions for Rebecca Jordan just won the Directors Choice Award for Best Music video at the Rincon International Film Festival in Puerto Rico. Thank you, RIFF!
Just learned that our music video “Eve” is one of fifteen videos chosen out of a 1,000 submissions to the Rincon International Film Festival. Wow.