- SXSW: John Sloss Urges Filmmakers to Demand VOD Numbers @Indiewire indiewire.com/article/sxsw-f… #VOD #dontscrewtheartists 1 hour ago
- RT @MatthewCallaway: Why Humans Find Meaningful Patterns in Meaningless Noise - Scientific American bit.ly/1k6ULYI 1 day ago
- Interesting conversation with Kevin Bacon at #SXSW from Deadline deadline.com/2014/03/sxsw-k… #KevinBacon 1 day ago
- RT @BeauWillimon: It's happening, folks. Binge-writing. One down, twelve to go. @HouseofCards @netflix http://t.co/cPE30aqQKp 1 day ago
- More Pictures from Macon Film Festival #maconfilmfestival wp.me/ptVPT-lM 1 day ago
Embedded Arts Journalist Claire Helm interviews music video director Nicholas Goodman and producer Hortencia Goodman at the 9th Annual Macon Film Festival
The Mental Properties Productions team discusses their video “Eve” for recording artist Rebecca Jordan at the 2014 Macon Film Festival
With directors James Kick (Desires of the Heart) and Marieke Niestadt (Bittersweet – Audience Award Best Documentary), Hortencia Goodman, Miss Macon 2014 Carmella Turner, musician Dean Brown, and actors Julie Lucas & Christopher Gabriel Nunez (Flip Fantasia) at the Macon Film Festival.
We are off to the Macon Film Festival, one of the “Top 25 Coolest Film Festivals in the World” according to MovieMaker Magazine. Just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind
On Jan. 29 I attended the World Premiere of the airplane disaster film, “Charlie Victor Romeo” at the Film Forum, NYC. While my heart was still pumping from the thrill of it, I was caught on camera along with others giving our reaction to the film. That wild-eyed dude? Yup. Me.